Early bird rate ISK 64.000 (deadline 20 February)
Standard rate ISK 74.000 (21 February – 15 April)
Late registration rate ISK 82.000 (from 15 April)
Student registration rate* ISK 49.000 (deadline 20 February) / ISK 59.000 (from 21 February)
Included in the registration fee: Conference materials, lunches during conference days, coffee in breaks, welcome reception and conference party.
*Conference party is not included in the student registration rate.
Fee for accompanying person – ISK 20.000
Included in fee for accompanying person: Welcome reception and conference party.
Way of Payment
- All registration payments are done by credit card/debit card on-line
- If hotel is booked your card will be charged for the hotel 6 weeks prior to the conference
- Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Diners and AMEX
- On-line payments are guaranteed through secured site
- A written notification of cancellation should be sent to CP Reykjavik, email@example.com.
- Cancellation made before March 25 2017 will be charged a service fee of ISK 11.000
- For cancellations made after March 25 2017, we regret that no refunds of registration fee can be made
- Individual accommodation will be refunded if cancellation is made 48 hours before arrival date (working days) minus administration fee of ISK 8.000
- The organizers can not be held responsible for any financial loss resulting from exchange rate fluctuations